Thursday, January 29, 2009

I.. AM.. BACK!

Greetings! Felt like I took a shuttle to outer space and came back since its been an awful while since I last did ANYTHING to my blog!
It was also because of the incident where my good old dell laptop mysteriously disappeared from my room without any break ins to my apartment at the time where my housemate coincidentally went missing without a single trace. Anyway, God Bless whoever who liked my laptop so much that they decided to make it theirs because if the police don't get you one day, KARMA will! Goodbye to my loyal computer....

*takes a deep breathe*

AAAAnyways.... Got my replacement a month after I placed an order, and yes... another Dell
( I'm a loyal fan of Dell, what?) A Dell XPS 1530. *Giggles*
Only thing is, I FUCKING HATE VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

So, to conclude, I'm back to blogging and hope to get in touch with all of you again!
Drop me a hello would you? =)

Taken during 12th INTIMA Gathering. =)

1 comment: