Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bisexual, Lesbian Or Gay?

OK. I have a blog. Yay.

OK. I HAD a blog WAAAAY long time ago in high school and I pretty much wrote my first ever posting and then turned it into a white elephant.
There are like sooo many chumps and chumpettes in my IM list with their personal msg as
"http:/comevisitmyDAMNamazingblog.blogspot.com so i figure,
o~~ WTH I'll try conform to the ways of the new age society and get myself a BLOG.

I'd wish they'd give it a cooler name rather than BLOG.
It sounds like "BLOCK" and i find it weird when ppl go "DUDE, I BLOGGGG MANNNN"
Go search the term "cock blocker" to find the alternative meaning.

I use to think it wuz kinda weird to blog coz i feel that it kinda retards you from your social life but HECK blogging seems to be THE social life.
Only the normal dudes choose not to blog as B L O G would stand for
Bisexual, Lesbians Or Gays.

Not for the straight!
But the world is changing i suppose. RAWFERL (rofl)

Yes...
I am kidding. Blogs are just a new communication tool.
DA FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!
Students are reading blogs more than they read their frigging journals!
If I were the Prime Minister of Malaysia I'd probably turn all school textbooks into BLOGS!
*and prices of petrol to return to normal!!!!

Blogs aren't stoopid. Even John Mayer blogs! (but he's kinda gay still, so...)

I'll start gobling... boggling... globing.... er... BLOGGING from now.
p/s: i'm straighter than a ruler! PISS!

Orang Cina Bukan Cina

1 comment:

  1. ya right u straighter than the ruler xD hahaha..

    ReplyDelete