Saturday, June 21, 2008

Magic My Ass!

You'd probably go bonkers when you were young watching David Copperfield do his thang on television.
I was just as intrigued as you i supposed when i was young watching "magicians" do the impossible.

But lemme tell you something. There is no such thing as magic. At least that is what I believe.

I'm especially into card tricks coz to me its cool and you can do it anywhere.

David Blaine is one of the magicians who is pretty cool in card tricks, well, until I got to know how he does his trick. Its called "Sleight of Hand". Pretty fast hands he's got there and God knows how he practices his speed. =P

OK. David Blaine's a hoax. Check this explanation out!



Anyhow, respect to those who invented all this crap.
Pure genius in bullshitting i'm telling ya!

I'll show you other tricks in future! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. hehe, nice trick lo. =)

    i like David Blaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like aero blaine..... aka kapal terbang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative and nicely done. i start to believe you could make an artiste.

    ReplyDelete