Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finals.... Is this the END?!

For those of you who are having your finals
(especially blokes from INTI since its the time of the year when we all wish we were dead),
here are some of MY tips on how you can survive this
World War 3

BUT look,
I'm not gonna tell you about how you should be writing your notes or drawing your mind maps cause I bet you already know it because... YOU'RE IN COLLEGE!

Ok, here are some of the techniques I adhere to during examination seasons:-

The Art of Paper War

1. Save the time fretting about how much you have to study and just study. Worrying makes it double.

2. Plan and strategize the most strategic place to place your alarm clock so that you won't whack it and go back to bed.

3. Prepare a dictionary beside you so you don't have to spend time thinking of how to spell a word when you are writing for your exam paper. Easier if you understand the word.

4. Don't get too stressed out till you start thinking of how to obtain MC so that you can skip your exam.

5. Use the stress ball INTI gave you when u first enrolled if you happen to be over-stressed. -Squeeze it for mild stress.
-Hurl it at your friend to give yourself a good laugh for extreme stress


6. If your friend wants to hurl a stress ball at you to release his extreme stress, RUN if you don't wanna get hurt just before exams. But stay PERFECTLY still if you need an MC.

7. Sleep with your book or notes under your pillow. (Mental encouragement)

8. Don't overeat because more oxygen is needed to go process the food and none for your computer up there. (your brain)

9. Make sure surrounding temperature is right. Too cold will induce sleep. Too hot you'll spend half of your time cursing INTI.

10. IM your peers to dig whatever tips or insight information you can get.

11. Remember to smile at your lecturers when you see them.

12. Drink more water. Not about being good for your body but you'll get to go to the toiler every now and then constantly to take a break.

13. If you are prone to panic attacks,don't continue reading notes. Lay down on your bed and ponder about how what you are going to do during the holidays.

14. Hang a BIGGEST and SCARIEST photo of your mom or dad on your wall, set it as your desktop wall paper and maybe your cellphone too.

15. During free time, spend some time generating a list of possible excuses you can give in case you fail your paper.

16. Put your phone on silent so no nimkampoop can disturb you when you are trying to make a connection with your notes.

17. Put MCDONALDS delivery service hotline number on speed dial.

Put a note outside your room saying:-

"DO NOT DISTURB!











































Unless you have tips for me.."


p/s: Viewers discretion is HIGHLY needed. Writer will NOT be responsible for any damages caused.

So those are some of the stuff that might be able to help you cheat death...
And for all those reading who are having your papers...

Good luck..... if you never did study coz you'll be needing lots of it.
All the best..... if you did!

Anyhow GOOD LUCK to myself >.<
Owh and...
what are YOUR studying techniques that you can share with me?

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good tips for studying for finals I like especially like the one about sleeping with notes under your pillow I know I’ve done it. When I’m studying for finals I know I need to stay up all night and the only way to do it is energy drinks. I found the best energy drink to give you energy you need that lasts is 6 hour power. Have you heard of it?
    6 Hour Power is the energy drink that you can feel fast and will last! 6 Hour Power will help to enhance your concentration and improve your performance at whatever you’re doing at the moment. It’s not like those other energy drinks that will bring you up and then crash, 6 Hour Power will give you the energy you need and that’s it! Did I mention that it’s sugar free and comes in 5 delicious flavors?!
    Go see for yourself at http://www.6hrpower.com/
    I am brand ambassador for 6 Hour Power, and ever since I started working for them I find whenever I need a little pick me up an orange 6 Hour Power definitely does the trick!
    I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by posting on your blog, and if you have any questions or want more info feel free to shoot me an email. I would love to know what you think of the energy drink!
    Feel it fast.
    Energy that lasts!
    Elle Davis
    Brand Ambassador
    Elle6hrpower@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa... thanks man!
    6 hour power.... 4 cans and i'll be studying like.. THE WHOLE DAY?
    HAHA...

    ReplyDelete