Sunday, August 3, 2008

Windows Trance + Your God Is Dead

Apologies to those who visit my blog often coz I din really update my glob recently. Quite a number of topics yet to come but still stuck in this head of mine. Just need time to edit the videos and pictures. Soon I'll be liberated (temporarily) after my exams.

Anyway, I just got this awesome software called Fruity Loops 8 from Horus aka General T.

Fruity Loops

Installed it and got a chance to check it out, so I made my first ever mix and I named it Windows Trance. And i edited my post like awhile ago to upload another of my creation, "Your God Is Dead". You'll find out the reason why so take a chill pill and have a go in listening. Remember to crank your volume a little higher since its trance.

p/s : If you are super religious and u think my second mix is WRONG then...... too bad.

Windows Trance by MC Wahzai



Your God Is Dead by MC Wahzai



Like it? Feel free to comment. Cut me some slack btw. Its my first! =)
If you want the mp3 feel free to add me at beyondmyconfessions@hotmail.com
Come back soon for more updates! Cheerios...

No comments:

Post a Comment