Saturday, October 25, 2008

BOLLOCKspot.com?

In my FIRST ever posting done like months ago, I define BLOG as the abbreviation for Bisexuals, Lesbians Or Gays since I use to think that blogging are only for queers.

Now that I've turned to the backside *choke* urm I mean dark side, I realize that Blogspot offers more trash, crap and nonsense on the net than any other webserver in the world.

Did you know that the word 'B L O G' came from the British English lingo 'Bollocks' which exactly means 'testicles' or commonly use to classify something as nonsense.

Creator of blog : So, wise one... what should I name this new invention?
Yoda : Bright future in this I see. The most trash will it contain in future I predict.
Creator of blog : Trash?
Yoda : Ya... trash, bullshit and bollocks! Look inside you must!
Creator of blog : Bollocks, Bollock, bollog, bllog, BLOG! Imma name it... BLOG!

Since Blogging came along, mankind started trashtalking over the Internet like, ALOT!

There are billions of blogs hosted over the Internet today. Thats a whole lot of trash!
Every single time when you wanna Google something up, there bound to be results which comes from a blog.
Sooner or later, the Internet is gonna be
INTER
national Network of Extra Trash with the overload of garbage information.

Well, next would be Wikipedia since people are allowed to change its contents, so said one of my lecturer "STOP CITING YOUR PROJECTS FROM WIKI" so I assume WIKI means
Worst Information Keeper Intheworld.

p/s : If you are 10 years old and below and you dig what I just said, blog DID NOT come from bollocks!
If you are 10 years old and above and you dig what I just said, you're plain stupid.

NEVER TRUST ANYTHING ON THE NET!

5 comments:

  1. lol i knew it wasn't from bollock. =P

    yeah, i agree with the 'trash blog' part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say... What the rubbish you are talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, when I saw the "Bollocks" part I so wanted to give you a bashing on the head.

    Then I saw the disclaimer at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete