Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leeching!

GAH! after a season of dry and postless blog, I finally found someone's Internet connection to leech on. Haha!
I know its ethically wrong but i'm shifting from this wretched place of mine to a new place. So i'm currently without a personal network until I shift.
Next best thing is to leech and I happen to find someone kind enough not to lock his/her network.
So yeah, I'm praying for that generous soul to continue to go unaware that i'm leeching his/her net!
Man, god bless u, whoever you are!

Life w/out Internet is painstakingly uhrm... pain.

Having to walk all the way to academic block to leech on the wifi, to the cyber cafe in the middle of the night, or borrowing someone else's net, sucks!

Anyway, looking forward to blogging again... in my room where the mood only seems right here.

To the dude/chick whom internet I am leeching on...

I'M NOT HERE...

I'M NOT HERE...

I'M NOT HERE...

*poof*

Oh yea..... i got bored during RAYA holz.....
so i decided to goof around with Dr. Lee (our beloved president of INTI-UC) photo.

Now thats one president you don't wanna mess with!

"Don't mess with muh univursitee"

No comments:

Post a Comment